1. After moving to the location to be divided, select a clip.
2. After aligning the indicator bar with the location to be split, select the [Split] from the quick edit menu.
3. Based on the indicator bar, the clip is divided into two.
Trim video clips
1. At the beginning or end of the video clip, set the position to be trimmed with the indicator bar.
2. If you select [From Now] in the quick edit menu at the bottom, the starting point of the video is changed based on the indicator bar.
3. If you select Up to [Until Now] the quick edit menu at the bottom, the end of the video is changed based on the indicator bar.
※The menu from here to here is a function that allows you to quickly edit the length of the front or back part of a clip, and it is a function to quickly adjust the length of the clip in the front or back part without dividing or deleting it.
Revert to original video clip length
If you would like to revert a video clip to the original before length editing, you can do so in the following way.
1. After selecting the video clip, you can restore the original edited part by pressing [From the Start] bottom quick edit menu.
2. After selecting the video clip, you can revive the original edited part by pressing [Until the End] in the Quick Edit menu at the bottom.