Create a project
1. After running the VLLO app, click ‘+New Project’ at the bottom.
2. On the media selection screen, select the clip you want to edit. (All clips in the Photos app are shown.)
3. When you have selected all the clips you want to edit, click the → arrow icon at the bottom right.
※ If you don't set permissions for the Photos app, you may not be able to see all the files in the Photos app on the Select Media screen. (iOS only)
PIn the setting screen, you can set the project title, aspect ratio, and video layout.
① Project Title
Assign a title to identify your project within the VLLO app.
(The project title is not the name of the video, but the name used to classify the project within VLLO.)
② Aspect Ratio
Select the size to produce the video. The most used aspect ratio is 16:9.
The available aspect ratios are First Scene, 4:3, 4:5, 1:1, 16:9, 9:16, 1.85:1, and 2:1.
- The first scene is a ratio that allows you to freely set the editing screen to the ratio of the selected media file, not the ratio provided by VLLO.
- 4:3, 4:5 and 1:1 ratios are the aspect ratios used on Instagram
- 16:9: Aspect ratio used by YouTube
- 9:16: Aspect ratio used in TikTok, Shorts, Release, etc.
③ Content Mode
When loading a clip, set the video arrangement displayed on the screen.
Fit: Arrange the image according to the horizontal ratio
Fill: Arrange the image according to the vertical ratio
Center: Placed after giving space at the top and bottom
If the aspect ratio and the video ratio are the same, if you select Fit and Fill, both will be displayed on the full screen.
(Ex. When editing a horizontally recorded video in 16:9, the screen is displayed in a perfect fit without any gaps even if you select Fit or Fill.)
After completing the settings, you can create a project by clicking the Create Project icon at the bottom.
If you click Create Project, you can go to the editing screen and proceed with editing.