There are three ways to change the order of imported clips.
long press move
1. Select the clip to be moved with a long press.
2. If the clip screen is displayed with a vibrating sound, scroll to the desired position as it is.
3. Release your finger at the desired location to change the order of the clips.
Go to quick menu
This is convenient when you want to reposition one space forward or backward, or move a clip to the beginning or end.
1. After selecting the clip to move, scroll to the left in the quick edit menu at the bottom.
2. You can change the order of the selected clip to start, move left, move right, or end.
This function can be used when moving multiple clips at once.
1. Select the storyboard icon.
2. Select one or more clips to move.
3. Select with a long press on the selected clip.
4. After the clips are gathered where your finger is located, move your finger to the desired location and release your finger.
5. When you have confirmed that the order of one or several clips has been changed, click the V icon in the lower right corner.
If you want to return to the previous position, you can press X to return to the original clip order.